Sunday, March 14, 2010

Am not who I AM

back to blog..
2010 isn't a good and lucky year.. bad things toward me and the people around me..
family ,friends ,relationship ?
1word to describe ,'MAD' once im under a roof with them feeling stress, MAD , fed up ,lifeless , breathless!! these is what i felt when they were around me.. i can't do what i want , they screw my happily, spoil my mood once i out .. and i feel lost because Am not who i Am .. i have to obey to him.. i hate this way but i can't do anything.. sorry ..

sorry to all my babes.. i knew i really did rejected many of activities from all of you.. how much i wish i could always hang out with you guys and have fun together.. but my life getting stressful about my family problems..

alright , i don't think this is the right time for me yet to be in relationship..
that's it today..


No comments:

Post a Comment