Thursday, January 14, 2010

Far apart

The 'only hope' is ruin
Vinic Wong is not in mood...i am trying too hard not to be emo but in this moment i cant look upon as nothing had happened..
what is relationship?.. whose hunger?.. why i become a failure again ?..
how much i desire to have but im not the one who deserve to have it..
why i cant get what i want and who i want? yes..this might be the 2nd time i ask..
but im really wonder why!! i cant do anything and i also dunno what to do i dont want to be the one who are annoy .. nothing can describe my feelings right now.. is like
3years ago ..
my feeling keep up and down..i felt okay with the short conversation..happy yet empty..i can feel it !!
But..
today ..
i found something.. i think im such a stupid woman in this world ..
this might be fool on me !! the strong feeling telling me it is!!
who is trustworthy in the end ?.. no one..
i used to pay everything.. but what did i get in the end?



whenever i hear the song whenever it remind me of you ..
the happy moment is so short.. time can't flash back ..
how it could be in the future.. will you be with me? and tell me you are not alone ..

No comments:

Post a Comment