Monday, February 9, 2009

1st celebration..

sorry everyone..I suppose to post this on saturday but i didn't..
hmm...nevermind..still can make it on today..^^
lets start with the 1st pic 1st..
hmm...what is your 1st impression in this pic?..valentine's cake?..but how come the words are so rude?..lol..
not sweet enough..haha..I should thanks for cam..[FCKU BITCH..Tina sui]..she wrote all this..the 1st time see this kind of word on a cake..haha.,this is a my birthday cake from all my best fren,Jun,Cam,Kei & Mei Yen..they gave alot of suprise and happiness to me.. I can't ever imagine that they will help me to celebrate on that day because my birthday is on 11th but they earlier for 5days..^^

1 2 3..lets blow my lovely birthday cake...my flavourite red colour somemore..^^

the most exited thing is the birthday present..they hide behide the chair i cant imagine that is bought for me also..haha..


my present ROXY BAG!!from my MBJM jun,cam,kei & mei yen too..eventhough is share from 4ppl but i'm not feel unhappy too..serious..is truth..thanks alot gal..I love it..I swear..^^

and i wan to say sorry for MBJM JUN..maybe last year we're not given enough of suprise to you but i promise we will make it on next time,k?

this is the 1st year that i feel most warm..and happy^^

2 comments: