Thursday, December 25, 2008

MY HOLIDAY LIFE!!

hmm....2 weeks more I gonna back to my school life and BYE to my holiday..
I found something different in these 2 months holiday..
that is i start my 1st part time JOB, i learnt how importance of responsible on your work,
and know some new friends..
erm..talk about CHRISTMAS..!!

i always waiting for this day coming ..
bcos always looking for a great celebration...and joy with all my friends..
but I found something in this year..not happening ..
but christmas eve I'm glad can celebrate with my best fren but too bad i cant stay longer with them..
and TODAY was a boring christmas day .. not lonely is not having fun..
lol..maybe u can say I'm EMO..but it's true..
IM waiting some special suprise of celebration...lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment